Welcome to the Tutoring Center at CT State Norwalk!
We’re glad you’re here.
Tutoring is a great way to get personalized attention and practice concepts with someone who gets it. Tutors help you to review course topics and reinforce good study strategies. We offer free subject tutoring, writing tutoring, and PASS tutoring. Our academic skills coaches assist exclusively with helping you develop good study, life, and organizational skills. We offer quiet and/or group study spaces. And you can submit papers online for review and feedback!
You can work with a tutor in-person or online. Use the sidebar links to make an appointment or submit a paper.
- Click Make an Appointment
- Enter your NetID and password when prompted
- Click Tutoring Appointments on the left
- Click Request a Tutoring Appointment
- On the appointment page, choose the subject you want to work on
- Click Check Availability
- Select a convenient appointment time and the location you prefer (on campus or online)
- Click Submit
- Download and install Teams for free on your computer. Also available on the Apple App Store or Google Play for your mobile device. It is recommended that you install the Teams client on your computer, and not just use the browser version. However, Chrome, Firefox, or Edge are supported. Safari on macOS is not recommended.
- Log in with your NetID and password (Forgot your NetID password?)
- For tutoring appointments, join the VLC Tutoring Team
- For writing appointments, join the VLC Writing Team