Monday – Thursday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Welcome to the Office of Human Resources website. We are committed to working strategically with the diverse Norwalk Community College community in identifying and responding to its changing needs. We will provide leadership and guidance in the development, implementation, and equitable administration of policies and procedures, fostering a positive work environment.
We are focused on recruitment and retention of a diverse and exceptional faculty and staff by providing excellent service in the areas of recruitment, affirmative action, compensation, benefits, labor and employee relations, management consultation, leadership development, and training. We are committed to assisting our employees achieve work-life balance through policies and initiatives that respect the employee and create a work environment that fosters employee engagement.
What is Core CT?
Core-CT is the State of Connecticut employee portal for human resources, payroll, and financial information. Once logged in, Core-CT will grant you access to several employee related functions, including:
- Personal contact information.
- Electronic copies of your paycheck.
- Tax documents and information.
Need a hand?
Your CoreCT User ID is your State Employee ID, which can be found on your paystub and your contract.
Note: This is not your NetID, but a six digit ID issued by the state’s payroll system.
Your Initial Password is the first four letters of your last name, followed by the last four digits of your SSN.
- Passwords expire regularly.
- Accounts will become locked out after 3 failed attempts to log in.
- There are scheduled maintenance times when CORE-CT is not available for processing resets.
- Click on the My System Profile link.
- Go to Change My Password and select a new personal password.
- Go to My System Profile:
- Click on “Change or set up forgotten password help”.
- Select a hint question from dropdown and type your response.
- Click OK and continue to “Primary Email Address”.
- Add your email address. (This will be the email address used if you need to retrieve a forgotten password).
- Click Save.
- Always sign out when finished. The sign out button is in upper right hand corner of home portal page.