IT Help Desk Campus Presence
The local IT Help Desk is available for support, however the IT office (E319) is physically closed except by appointment. All support tasks will be handled remotely via phone, email, and Teams.
Local IT staff will be on-call. If a physical repair is required and social distancing can be maintained, staff will respond on campus. If proper social distancing is a concern or not possible during a support visit, then repairs must be performed at a later time.
How to Get Support
Please choose the option that best fits your issue.
1. CCC Online Help Desk
This online Help Desk is a 24/7 support site that can assist you with many common issues listed below. It offers live phone and online chat support, in addition to many self-help articles.
- Assistance with NetIDs
- NetID Password Resets
- Blackboard Assistance / Guides
- Installing Office 365
- Accessing myCommNet
- Accessing Email
- Webex Hosting / Joining Guides
- Wireless Access (Wi-Fi) Instructions
- Recommended Technology for Online Classes
2. CSCU Services Portal
- Issues with Protective Enclave (PE) and related services (banner, secure files, etc)
- Issues with College-owned electronic equipment (computers, printers, phones, accessories, etc)
- Requests for College-owned electronic equipment
- Issues with Campus AV equipment
- Classroom or office software requests
- Issues with campus network
Additionally the Services Portal allows users to view all of your incidents requests and search self-help articles in our CSCU Knowledge Base that may provide the solution to your issue.
About to buy a new computer for classes?
Please review the CSCU Recommended technology page before you buy.