Online Help Desk
Campus Service Desk
Monday – Thursday
How to Receive IT Support
Please choose the option that best fits your issue.
1. CCC Online Help Desk
This online Help Desk is a 24/7 support site that can assist you with many common issues listed below. It offers live phone and online chat support, in addition to many self-help articles.
- Assistance with NetIDs
- NetID Password Resets
(Students and Faculty may be assisted directly, Staff will be escalated to their local college IT Service Desk)
- Blackboard Assistance / Guides
- Installing Office 365
- Accessing myCommNet
- Accessing Email
- Webex Hosting / Joining Guides
- Wireless Access (Wi-Fi) Instructions
- Recommended Technology for Online Classes
2. CSCU Services Portal
- Issues with Protective Enclave (PE) and related services (banner, secure files, etc)
- Software/Hardware issues with college-owned electronic equipment (computers, printers, phones, accessories, etc)
- Requests for college-owned electronic equipment
- Issues with college-owned services (email, campus internet, etc)
- Issues with campus audio-visual equipment
- Classroom or office software requests
- Issues with campus network
Additionally the Services Portal allows users to view all of your incidents requests and search self-help articles in our CSCU Knowledge Base that may provide the solution to your issue.
About to buy a new computer for classes?
Please review the CSCU Recommended technology page before you buy.