What We Offer
Subject Tutoring is tutoring for content in a specific CT State Norwalk class. For example, you may meet with a Math tutor for Statistics, a Science tutor for Anatomy & Physiology, or an Accounting tutor for Financial Accounting, etc.
You should attempt your homework before you attend tutoring so you can tell your tutor what you would like to talk about during your appointment. You do not need to be struggling or failing to meet with a tutor. And meeting with a tutor does not mean you’re stupid. In fact, it’s a good idea to make meeting with a tutor a regular part of your study plan!
Use the Make an Appointment link to see which subjects we have tutoring for and to schedule an appointment. Subject tutoring is available in-person and online.
- Click Make an Appointment
- Enter your NetID and password when prompted
- Click Tutoring Appointments on the left
- Click Request a Tutoring Appointment
- On the appointment page, choose the subject you want to work on
- Click Check Availability
- Select a convenient appointment time and the location you prefer (on campus or online)
- Click Submit
- Download and install Teams for free on your computer. Also available on the Apple App Store or Google Play for your mobile device. It is recommended that you install the Teams client on your computer, and not just use the browser version. However, Chrome, Firefox, or Edge are supported. Safari on macOS is not recommended.
- Log in with your NetID and password (Forgot your NetID password?)
- For tutoring appointments, join the VLC Tutoring Team
- For writing appointments, join the VLC Writing Team