All online services have been restored.
How to Register Online
- All online registration is done through our online portal, myCommNet
- Enter your NetID and password (forgot password?) (What is my default password?)
- After logging into myCommNet, click on Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service
- click on Registration/Schedule
- Click on Class Registration
- Select a Term from the dropdown menu.
- Click Submit
- Scroll down to bottom of screen and enter CRNs for classes that you want to register for. (CRNs are selected from Course Search.)
- Click on Submit Changes
- Scroll down to bottom of screen.
- Select Initiate Payment
- Select a Term: Choose the term you are registering for
- Click on Submit
On Credit Card Payment Screen:
- Credit Card: Choose Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express
- Card Number: Enter your credit card number
- Expiration Date: Enter credit card expiration date
- Payment Amount: Enter partial payment amount or pay full balance due (Do not key in dollar sign)
- Click on Submit Payment
- Click on Okay to Submit Payment (if correct amount was entered)
- Otherwise Click on Change Information (to change payment amount)