How to Register Online
- All online registration is done through our online portal, myCommNet
- Enter your NetID and password (forgot password?) (What is my default password?)
- After logging into myCommNet, click on Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service
- click on Registration/Schedule
- Click on Class Registration
- Select a Term from the dropdown menu.
- Click Submit
- Scroll down to bottom of screen and enter CRNs for classes that you want to register for. (CRNs are selected from Course Search.)
- Click on Submit Changes
- Scroll down to bottom of screen.
- Select Initiate Payment
- Select a Term: Choose the term you are registering for
- Click on Submit
On Credit Card Payment Screen:
- Credit Card: Choose Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express
- Card Number: Enter your credit card number
- Expiration Date: Enter credit card expiration date
- Payment Amount: Enter partial payment amount or pay full balance due (Do not key in dollar sign)
- Click on Submit Payment
- Click on Okay to Submit Payment (if correct amount was entered)
- Otherwise Click on Change Information (to change payment amount)
Learn About Our Course Types
Continuing Education and Workforce Development
If you are looking for courses to increase your knowledge and enhance your marketable skills, Continuing Education and Workforce Development courses may meet your needs.
Former students please come to the Records Office with a valid photo ID so we can reset your password for online access to your student account.