Campus Directions + Hours
Due to the continued spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) the campus is closed to the public through the end of the Spring 2020 semester.
Where We Are
View Larger Map
Norwalk Community College can be easily reached by either the Merrit Parkway (CT-RTE 15) or I-95.
From I-95 (North or South)
- Take Exit 13.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto US Route 1 (Connecticut Avenue).
- Take left onto Richards Avenue (Shell Station on left).
- Proceed 1/2 mile north on Richards Avenue to NCC.
- West Campus on left; East Campus on right. Take Exit 13.
From Merritt Parkway (CT-RTE 15) Northbound:
- Take Exit 38.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto 123 South.
- Take you first left onto Ponus Avenue.
- Bear right at the fork onto Fox Run Road.
- Proceed through the traffic light and bear right around Fox Run School.
- Take a left at the stop sign onto Richards Avenue.
- Follow Richards Avenue for one mile.
- East Campus on the left.
- West Campus on the right.
From Merritt Parkway (CT-RTE 15) Southbound:
- Take Exit 38.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 123 North.
- Take your first left onto Nursery Road.
- Follow the directions above.
Norwalk WHEELS Bus:
Buses 11, 12, and 13 stop directly in front of NCC. Any bus that traverses Route 1 stops at the corner of Richards and Connecticut Avenues – within a 1/4 mile of NCC.
CT Transit – Stamford:
The 41A – Stamford/Norwalk and 45X – NCC Flyer Connecticut Transit Bus routes serve NCC.
For more information, visit the CT Transit website.
Effective January 21, 2020
|Monday – Friday||7:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Bookstore (Normal Hours)
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday – Thursday||8 AM – 12 PM|
Pitney Bowes Foundation Wellness Center
|Monday – Thursday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Friday||8 AM – 12 PM|
Cafeteria (West Campus) and Café (East Campus)
|Monday – Thursday||8 AM – 8 PM|
|Friday – Saturday||8 AM – 2 PM|
Everett I.L. Baker Library
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 AM – 8 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 3 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 3 PM|