Campus Directions + Hours
Where We Are
View Larger Map
Norwalk Community College can be easily reached by either the Merrit Parkway (CT-RTE 15) or I-95.
From I-95 (North or South)
- Take Exit 13.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto US Route 1 (Connecticut Avenue).
- Take left onto Richards Avenue (Shell Station on left).
- Proceed 1/2 mile north on Richards Avenue to NCC.
- West Campus on left; East Campus on right. Take Exit 13.
From Merritt Parkway (CT-RTE 15) Northbound:
- Take Exit 38.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto 123 South.
- Take you first left onto Ponus Avenue.
- Bear right at the fork onto Fox Run Road.
- Proceed through the traffic light and bear right around Fox Run School.
- Take a left at the stop sign onto Richards Avenue.
- Follow Richards Avenue for one mile.
- East Campus on the left.
- West Campus on the right.
From Merritt Parkway (CT-RTE 15) Southbound:
- Take Exit 38.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 123 North.
- Take your first left onto Nursery Road.
- Follow the directions above.
Norwalk WHEELS Bus:
Buses 11, 12, and 13 stop directly in front of NCC. Any bus that traverses Route 1 stops at the corner of Richards and Connecticut Avenues – within a 1/4 mile of NCC.
CT Transit – Stamford:
The 41A – Stamford/Norwalk and 45X – NCC Flyer Connecticut Transit Bus routes serve NCC.
For more information, visit the CT Transit website.
Effective January 21, 2020
|Monday – Friday||7:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Bookstore (Normal Hours)
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday – Thursday||8 AM – 12 PM|
Pitney Bowes Foundation Wellness Center
|Monday – Thursday||8 AM – 6 PM|
|Friday||8 AM – 12 PM|
Cafeteria (West Campus) and Café (East Campus)
|Monday – Thursday||8 AM – 8 PM|
|Friday – Saturday||8 AM – 2 PM|
Everett I.L. Baker Library
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 AM – 8 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 3 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 3 PM|