Campus Directions + Hours
188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
View Larger Map
CT State Community College Norwalk can be easily reached by either the Merrit Parkway (CT-RTE 15) or I-95.
From I-95 (North or South)
- Take Exit 13.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto US Route 1 (Connecticut Avenue).
- Take left onto Richards Avenue (Shell Station on left).
- Proceed 1/2 mile north on Richards Avenue to NCC.
- West Campus on left; East Campus on right. Take Exit 13.
From Merritt Parkway (CT-RTE 15) Northbound:
- Take Exit 38.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto 123 South.
- Take you first left onto Ponus Avenue.
- Bear right at the fork onto Fox Run Road.
- Proceed through the traffic light and bear right around Fox Run School.
- Take a left at the stop sign onto Richards Avenue.
- Follow Richards Avenue for one mile.
- East Campus on the left.
- West Campus on the right.
From Merritt Parkway (CT-RTE 15) Southbound:
- Take Exit 38.
- Take a right at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 123 North.
- Take your first left onto Nursery Road.
- Follow the directions above.
Norwalk WHEELS Bus:
Buses 11, 12, and 13 stop directly in front of NCC. Any bus that traverses Route 1 stops at the corner of Richards and Connecticut Avenues – within a 1/4 mile of NCC.
CT Transit – Stamford:
The 41A – Stamford/Norwalk and 45X – NCC Flyer Connecticut Transit Bus routes serve NCC.
For more information, visit the CT Transit website.
The hours below are subject to change at any time.
|Days||East + West Campuses|
|Monday – Friday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 5:00pm|
Department Specific Hours
Please refer to the CT State academic calendar to view what holidays the campus is closed.