Monday – Thursday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:0 am – 4:00 pm
Student Activities is the hub and heart of all activities relating to clubs and organizations. Here we are a learning laboratory for students to build and hone their leadership skills and abilities. The activities we provide will only compliment your academic experience at Norwalk Community College.
Here in Student Activities we encourage you to GET INOVLVED! We have all types of clubs for you to choose from. The experiences that you will have when participating in our clubs and activities will only enhance your experience at Norwalk Community College. Participating in a club or activity will give you lifelong skills that you will be able to apply in your community.
Student Activities encourages and promotes inter-departmental cooperation and community service activities so that students can get the maximum benefit out of Norwalk Community College.
Be sure to look for our calendar of events and activities every month.
The student activities office offers
- Cultural, educational, leadership, and social programs
- Student trips at affordable prices
- Opportunities for community participation
- Ways to make a positive impact on our environment
- Many other activities to help you share your experiences with other students