College ID Cards
How to Obtain
CT State Norwalk Photo IDs are mandatory for every student, staff and faculty member.
To obtain an CT State Norwalk ID card, please bring with you:
- A valid photo ID, which can be any of the following:
- A state of Connecticut License or Identification card, or
- An International Driver’s License, or
- A current Passport
- Your semester schedule or proof of employment.
Your College ID Card
- Identifies you as a member of CT State Community College
- Must be presented to security when requested.
- Is used to borrow books from the Library
- Is required for access to the Wellness Center
- Is used to sign in with many campus services, such as tutoring center, career services, makerspace, and more.
- Can be used for student/school discounts at many retail stores, outlet malls, flight and travel, physical activities/health and beauty, phone/utilities and certain online services/apps
Locations + Hours
All college ID cards (new and replacement) are processed in the East Campus Atrium.
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Monday-Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm