College ID Cards
How to Obtain
Norwalk Community College Photo IDs are mandatory for every student, staff and faculty member.
To obtain an NCC ID card, please bring with you:
- A valid photo ID, which can be any of the following:
- A state of Connecticut License or Identification card, or
- An International Driver’s License, or
- A current Passport
- Your semester schedule or proof of employment.
If an ID card is lost, stolen or damaged, individuals should get a replacement ID card from Security that day. The fee for a replacement card is $5.00, to be collected at time of replacement.
Your College ID Card
- Identifies you as a member of Norwalk Community College
- Must be presented to Security when requested.
- Is used to borrow books from the Library
- Is required for access to the Wellness Center
- Is used to sign into many on campus services, such as tutoring center, career services, student success center, and more.
- Can be used for student/school discounts at many retail stores, outlet malls, flight and travel, physical activities/health and beauty, phone/utilities and certain online services/apps
Locations + Hours
All college ID cards (new and replacement) are processed in the East Campus Atrium.
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Monday-Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm