How to Withdraw or Drop a Class Online
- Log into my.commnet.edu with your NetID (Forgot your password?)
- Click on Banner Student & Faculty Self Service
- Select your college (NCC) and click the Registration/Schedule tab
- Click Class Registration and then select the appropriate semester/term.
- Locate the class you’d like to withdraw/drop from the list.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the appropriate class, and select Web Withdrawal
- Click the Submit Changes button to process the changes.
Created through Title V Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions. Program funded by the U.S. Department of Education April 2020