Transcript Requests

Electronic Copies of Transcripts

Starting on Monday, March 30, 2015, Norwalk Community College will begin to offer the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic format (eTranscript). Current and former students will be able to request official eTranscripts to be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities.

Current and Recent Students

Students who have been issued a NetID and password should:

a. login to myCommNet
b. navigate to Banner Self-Service, Student Records, Transcripts
c. click on the Official eTranscript link.

If you do not remember your NetID or password, please use the online self-help tools to obtain your NetID or click here to reset your NetID password.

Former Students

(those who have not been here for 2 or more years)
Students who have not been issued a NetID, Please click here to submit an official eTranscript request. Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.

If You Require A Paper Transcript

Current Students

  • i. Go to: or click the myCommNet link on the NCC homepage.
  • ii. Enter your NetID and your password (Online Access Information)
  • iii. Click on the “Student” tab.
  • iv. Click on the hyperlink in the “Student Self-Service” area.
  • v. Select and click on: Student Records
  • vi. Click on: Transcripts
  • vii. Click on: Official PaperTranscript
  • viii. Follow the prompts
  • ix. Print out the confirmation page.
  • x. An email confirmation will be sent if you have provided NCC with your current email address.

Former Students

Please use the Transcript Request Form. The form can be brought in to the Records Office room E102, faxed to the Records Office at (203) 857-7012, or mailed to:

  • Records Office
    Norwalk Community College
    188 Richards Avenue
    Norwalk, CT 06854

Telephone or voice-mail transcript requests cannot be honored and no third party requests are accepted.

Best practice is to allow 14 business days after we receive your request for processing and mailing via U.S. Postal Mail. Please note that most transcripts are mailed sooner. Allow the maximum time if your transcript is more than 12 years old.

There is no fee for transcript requests.

If you require additional information, please call the Records Office at (203) 857-7035 and press option number 3.

Students may access their grades and may get a copy of their transcripts by using any computer that has internet service. For online access, take the following steps:

  • Go to:
  • Enter your NetID and your password.
  • Click on the “Student” tab.
  • Click on the hyperlink in the “Student Self-Service” area.
  • Select and click on: Student Records
  • Click on: Midterm Grades (to see your midterm grades at Midterm)
  • Click on: Final Grades (to see final grades approximately 3 weeks after the end of the semester)
  • Click on: Academic Transcript
  • Click on: Print (to print a copy)

If you experience difficulties, please visit the Records Office in East 102, or call us at (203) 857-7035.

NCC has renamed and renumbered many of its courses to use the State of Connecticut’s common numbering system. View the changes here.