How to Register
Need a hand with the registration process?
Stop by the East Campus Atrium to meet with an advisor who will help you schedule and register for classes.
Walk-in Advising and Registration Dates/Times
|July||6||R||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|July||12||W||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|July||18||T||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|July||26||W||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|August||1||T||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|August||2||W||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|August||5||S||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|August||8||T||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|August||9||W||10:00 am- 1:00 pm|
|August||15||T||10:00 am- 1:00 pm|
|August||16||W||3:00 pm- 6:00 pm|
|August||23||W||3:00 pm- 6:00 pm|
|August||28||M||4:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
The Application + Registration Process
Applying and registering for classes differs slightly based on your current status. Please click on the tab that matches what type of student you are.
- You have never previously taken classes at NCC.
- You are currently taking classes at NCC.
- It has been over 2 years since you have taken a class at NCC.
- You are transferring in from another college or university.
- You are currently enrolled in another college or university, but will take one or more classes at NCC.
- You are taking classes through our non-credit division, Extended Studies and Workforce Education
|Name \ Email||Department||Office|
|John Alvord||Art Architecture and Design||W106g|
|Tom Duffy||Computer Science||W250|
|Steven Glazer||Social/Behavioral Science||W106h|
If you are looking for courses to increase your knowledge and enhance your marketable skills, Extension courses may meet your needs.
Former students please come to the Records Office with a valid photo ID so we can reset your password for online access to your student account.
For more information on Extension Courses click here.