Sign up TODAY to take these classes ONLINE starting this month! Classes can be cancelled for low enrollment SO REGISTER for these classes ASAP.
- Introduction to Illustrator, 4/6 (5243 COMP D5016)
- Intro to Agile Project Management, 4/8 (5490 PRFD D5051)
- Fundamentals of Starting a Small Business, 4/8 (5496 PRFD D5302)
- The Art and Science of Win-Win Negotiations, 4/16 (5498 PRFD D5409)
- Bookkeeping Certification: Mastering Inventory, Internal Controls, and Fraud Prevention, 4/16 (5528 PRFD D5861)
- Mortgage – Solutions to Stay Put, 4/16 (5602 FIN D5007)
- Estate Planning, 4/20 (5566 FIN D5006)
- Creating the Ultimate Retirement Plan, 4/23 (5271 FIN D5002)
- Long-Term Care and Incapacity Planning, 4/27 (5567 FIN D5010)
- Building a Diversified Portfolio, 4/29 (5580 FIN D5027)
Visit https://norwalk.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Continuing-Education-Catalog-Spring-2020.pdf for a description of the course.
To register, call (203) 857-7237, Monday through Friday, 10:00AM to 3:00PM. You will receive a call back within 24 hours.
You can also complete the CE Registration Form at https://norwalk.edu/ce-wd-registration/ and email it to the following offices:
- If you are NEW to NCC please email this to NK-Admissions@ncc.commnet.edu
- IF you are RETURNING to NCC please email NK-RecordsOffice@ncc.commnet.edu
You will be contacted with in 24-48 hours with confirmation
For any questions related to Continuing Education please contact (203) 857-7080 or email NK-ContinuingEd@ncc.commnet.edu.