There are six group study rooms available – three located in the Everett I. L. Baker Library on East Campus and three in Room W117 on the West Campus. Study rooms may be reserved between 8 am and 7 pm.
Group Study Room Guidelines
- Room usage is limited to academic activities: group study, supplemental instruction, group tutoring sessions, group project work, etc.
- Only closed beverages may be used in the study room.
- EVERY student using the study room MUST sign in on the Kiosk.
- Please leave the study room neat and tidy. Clean up and discard trash before exiting.
- Keep your voices low, as the rooms are not soundproof.
- Study rooms are for current NCC students only.
- All policies as indicated in the Student Code of Conduct apply.