Payroll / Paycheck
Paychecks are distributed from the Payroll Office, E303.
Employees may pick up their checks at the following times:
- Thursday (before payday) from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday (payday) from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Paychecks not picked up by noon on pay day will be mailed to your home address. If you do not want your paycheck mailed, you must fill out a Hold Check form in the Payroll Office.
If you have direct deposit, please log into Core-CT regularly to view your pay advice/pay stub information. Your password will expire if you fail to log in for ninety days or if you enter the wrong password five times.
If you are not yet signed up for direct deposit, consider stopping by Payroll to sign up today.
Benefits of direct deposit include:
- No chance your paycheck will be lost in the mail or misplaced.
- Your money is available to you on the Thursday before payday at 9:00 a.m.
- Convenient – No more standing in line at the bank.
Contact us with questions concerning payroll
Payroll information differs slightly based on your employment status at the college. Please click on the appropriate tab.
|Payroll Number||Pay Period START||Pay Period END||Timesheet Submission Date||PAYCHECK DATE|
The pay dates apply only when the following conditions have been met:
- Hiring paperwork has been completed and submitted to Human Resources
- Assigned course(s) has been approved by the Academic Dean’s Office
- HR/Payroll have received the assignment for payroll processing
- HR has received your completed dual employment information and signed contract(s)
|Pay Period||Check Dates|