Student ID Cards
ID Card Center Locations and Hours
All college identification cards (new and replacement) are processed at the East Campus Atrium.
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Monday-Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Norwalk Community College Photo IDs are mandatory for every student, staff and faculty member. To obtain an NCC ID card, please bring with you a valid photo ID (i.e. State of Connecticut License or Identification card, an International Driver’s License or a Passport), and your semester schedule, or proof of employment. If an ID card is lost, stolen or damaged, individuals should get a replacement ID card from Security that day. The fee for a replacement card is $5.00, to be collected at time of replacement.
Your College ID Card
- Identifies you as a member of Norwalk Community College
- Must be presented to Security when requested.
- Must be used to borrow books from the Library
- Is required for access to the Wellness Center
- Can be used for student/school discounts at many retail stores, outlet malls, flight and travel, physical activities/health and beauty, phone/utilities and certain online services/apps