- Guided Pathways Advising
- Academic Advising
- Transfer Academy
- Advisor Toolbox
- Panther Advising Workshops
- English as a Second Language
What to Do - By Credits Earned
It’s never too early to start thinking about transferring. Follow these steps to guide you in the process.
- Meet with your Guided Pathway Advisor and/or your Faculty Advisor determine your plan of study.
- Meet with the Center for Career Development to explore careers that pertain to your interests, skills, and education and start-researching majors.
- Begin using DegreeWorks to ensure your classes with apply to your degree.
- Attend Transfer Fairs and the monthly visits from transfer admissions representatives to learn more about colleges and universities.
- Continue to work with your Guided Pathway Advisor/Faculty Advisor to make sure you are progressing towards your degree
- Talk with admissions representatives from school(s) you are interested in.
- Verify your progress on DegreeWorks.
- Visit four-year schools and gather information about the school, the major requirement, deadlines.
- Complete applications for your colleges and universities. Understand all applicable deadlines.
- If you have any questions, make an appointment with Guided Pathways Advisor or Faculty Advisor
- Order official transcripts to be sent to colleges you are applying to.
- Ask faculty, staff, employers, etc for letters for recommendation.
- Complete your FAFSA and begin applying for scholarship.
- If you are graduating from NCC, apply for graduation.