To adhere to the college’s social distancing protocols, some events will remain virtual, while others may be held on campus.
- This event has passed. Information listed here may no longer be accurate.
QPR Train the Trainer Workshop
Fri, Apr 29 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Question. Persuade. Refer.
The NCC CART committee and the GEER Grant (Governor’s Emergency Education Relief Grant) are sponsoring a FREE QPR Train the Trainer workshop on Friday, April 29, 8:30am-4:30pm, in the East Campus, Gen Re Forum.
Learn how to conduct 1.5 hour QPR Gatekeeper Trainings, obtain valuable teaching tools geared to increase awareness about suicide risk factors, and learn life-saving suicide prevention strategies. Each participant also receives:
– QPR Training CD
– 25 QPR booklets, “Suicide, the Forever Decision” and “Counseling Suicidal People”
– Full binder of resource material
– Certification as a Gatekeeper trainer valid for three years
– On-going mentoring from experienced trainers
– 8 CEUs available
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
We have openings for 10 participants–please reserve your seat. When slots are filled, people will be placed on a waitlist and notified via email if a seat becomes available.
Application closes April 15. Register using the Link below: