- This event has passed. Information listed here may no longer be accurate.
Destress for Success Week
Mon, Dec 5, 2022 - Wed, Dec 7, 2022
The library will be hosting our first ever “Destress for Success” event to help students prepare for finals. It will be a week-long event running from December 5 through December 9 during library operating hours. We will provide snacks, stress-relieving activities, giveaways, and study and writing support in the form of a writing and tutoring booths, a citation booth, and a study skills booth for drop-in assistance. We have partnered with the Tutoring/Writing Center, Student Activities, and the Career Center to produce this event.
Citation assistance will be provided by librarians during all library operating hours.
Peer Writing Tutors will be available on:
- Monday 12/5 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Monday 12/5 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 12/7 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 12/7 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Academic Skills Tutoring will be available on:
- Monday 12/5 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Wednesday 12/7 from 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
Students should bring their papers and sources for personalized assistance from the librarians and writing tutors.