Questions for Transfer College Representatives
- Do you offer my major?
- What other similar majors are offered?
- Do you offer advanced degrees?
- How are courses scheduled? Can I enroll part-time? Take classes online? On weekends? In the summer? In the evening?
- Do you offer coops or internships?
- Do you have an honors program?
- Is your college accredited and if so, by whom?
What is the Campus Like?
- How many students enrolled in the college?
- Is it an urban, suburban, or rural setting?
- Is it accessible by public transportation?
- Do you get a lot of transfer students from NCC?
- Are you on the semester system?
- Are there clubs? Internships? Student worker positions available?
Cost and Financial Aid
- What are the costs and tuition and when do I pay those fees?
- Do I have to pay a deposit to confirm my enrolment? If so, when? How much?
- What kinds of financial assistance are available?
- Do I apply for scholarships separately?
- Are there other kinds of special assistance student groups? If so, how do you apply?
- Is federal work-study available?
- What is your application period?
- When will I hear if I have been admitted?
- If I am not admitted in my major, do I have other choices?
- Can I take a tour of the campus? Meet with a faculty coordinator in my major?
- What are the admissions requirements for transfer students?
- When will I find out what credits transfer? Will you take courses that I received below a C in?
- When will I meet with an Academic Advisor?
- What else can you tell me about the college that would benefit me?