Back on Track
You can do this! We’re with you!
The last year has been a challenging one.
Norwalk Community College has the resources, career paths, financial help, and support to help you continue your studies—along with protocols in place to make sure you feel safe and secure on-campus.
- Talk it through with an advisor. Schedule a time here.
- Learn more about financial aid at Norwalk Community College: norwalk.edu/finaid
- Apply for your FAFSA here: studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid
- Learn more about the credits you need and programs you’re interested in here: norwalk.edu/academics
- Classes that can work with your schedule – online or on campus. Check out courses here: norwalk.edu/course-search
- Find out how we are keeping our campus COVID-safe: norwalk.edu/covid-19
You are closer than you think! Get back on track to your certificate or degree this fall. We’ll be with you every step of the way.