Instructions for Uploading Supplemental Items
- Click “view” action for your application.
- Items marked with * are required for Admission.
- Select the document you would like to upload.
- Click “open” to upload.
- Click “upload” after choosing your file.
- Documents will be marked as received if uploaded correctly.
- Repeat these steps to upload your proof of high school completion and SAT/ACT scores. (SAT/ACT scores are not required for Admission)
Social Security Election Form
- You will be prompted to complete a Social Security Election Form if you did not provide your SSN or if you do not have one.
- Click “start” action to open the form.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click “submit” when completed.
- Social Security Election Form will be marked “successfully submitted” when officially submitted.
Completing your application
- Check that all documents have been received.
- Application will be marked “Completed”. Students will be accepted in 3-5 business days and will receive an acceptance email with instructions on how to set up their NET ID and register.