Nursing and Allied Health Student Outcomes
Student Outcomes are separated out by program.
Please click on a heading below to view the outcomes for that particular program.
NCC RN Program Benchmark for NCLEX First Time Pass Rate: Effective May 2015 the program’s 3-year average for first time licensure pass rate will be 80% or higher. Pass rate data will be mailed from the CT State Board of Nursing to the Division Director on or before August 1 each year.
- NCC Pass Rate: 2016 (April 30, 2015 to May 1, 2016): 47/58 = 81.67%
- NCC Pass Rate: 2017 (May 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017): 53/58 = 91.40%
- NCC Pass Rate: 2018 (May 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018): 58/68 = 85.29%
NCC RN Program Benchmark (ELA) for Completion Rates: 70% of students will complete the program in 150% of the program timeframe. Statistics reviewed annually on or before August 1 to reflect completion rates for the prior Academic Year.
- Spring 2016: 70.0% (56/80) students
- Spring 2017: 71.25% (57/80) students
- Spring 2018: 72.84% (59/81) students
NCC RN Program Benchmark (ELA) for Graduate Employment Rates: 70 % of graduates will be employed in the field of nursing within 6-12 months. Statistics reviewed annually on or before Nov 1 to reflect employment rates for the prior Academic Year.
- Graduate Survey 2015 (2015 graduates) n = 14/18 respondents = 78%
- Graduate Survey 2016 (2016 graduates) n = 22/29 respondents = 76%
- Graduate Survey 2017 (2017 graduates) n = 21/28 respondents = 71.4 %
Last Updated: 3/29/2018
2016 MEDICAL ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL REVIEW BOARD (MAERB) REPORT OUTCOMES
- The Medical Assistant Program at Norwalk Community College (NCC) has a 5 year weighted average Job Placement Rate of 74.71%
- The Medical Assistant Program at NCC has a 5 year weighted average Graduate Satisfaction Rate of 97.3%
- The Medical Assistant Program at NCC has a 5 year weighted average of Employer Satisfaction of NCC student hires of 100%
|Class of:||# of graduates||Graduation Rate|
|Graduating class||Employment Rate (% of graduates employed who were looking for work as a PTA)|
NATIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPY EXAMINATION FOR PTAS (LICENSURE EXAM)
|Summary Performance for the School by Graduation Year||Summary Performance for All U.S.-Accredited Candidates by Graduation Year|
|Graduation Year||Group||Number of Candidates||Number of Passing Candidates||Pass Rate||Mean Scale Score||Confidence Interval of the Mean||Pass Rate||Mean Scale Score||Standard Deviation Scale Score|